It also follows the follow the high growth achieved in the first half in which revenue grew 11% to $17.5 million, profit before tax increased 110% to $2.12 million and EBITDA rose 69% to $2.7 million.
ITL is an innovative global medical technology company made up of four divisions; ITL BioMedical, ITL Healthcare, ITL Clinical and MyHealthTest.
ITL creates and manufactures leading edge medical devices for the clinical, blood banking and laboratory markets and is a growing provider of specialist ancillary products for the blood culture testing market.
The company holds an intellectual property portfolio of 48 patents and sells into 55 countries.
MyHealthTest creates and markets highly innovative direct to consumer pathology testing for major chronic diseases.
Expected FY2017 results
ITL’s expected full year results include:
- Operating divisions have driven strong growth;
- Revenue of $35 million ($31.1 million FY 2016)
- Profit before tax $3.5-3.8 million ($0.3 million FY 2016);
- EBITDA of $5.0 million ($1.6 million FY 2016); and
- Successful targeting of $3.3 billion blood culture testing market.