Adding further value to the IPO, for each two shares subscribed and issued, there was one $0.40 option given, which is now heavily in-the-money.
The Hydroponics Company last traded at $0.85, and has been as high as $1.15.
The company has now allocated additional shares which have exited escrow, with circa 104 million on issue.
Total shareholders in the company has now swelled towards 2000, a more than two-fold increase on the IPO entrants.
Key achievements since listing
The company's wholly-owned subsidiary, Canndeo Limited, has delivered key milestones since listing, such as:
- International Partner Alliance agreement;
- Medicinal Cannabis Research Licence Granted July 2017;
- Clinical Trial partner mandated;
- Medicinal Cannabis Prescription and Dispensing Portal;
- Medicinal Cannabis Licence granted October 2017;
- Manufacturing Licence application lodged; and
- Significant investment into Australian facilities.